Friday, January 10, 2014

30 Day Challenge 8-10

Lets get right into it, shall we? 

Day 8: Describe the moment in life where you were most satisfied.  Nothing is coming to mind.  To be honest.  I am very critical of myself, my life and the things around me.  It's something I am working on.  I could be totally happy about just about everything but then there will be that one thing I hate. Now, if I could find a way to make money and be happy while doing it, have ample time with my family and be debt free with a clean home.  Maybe then I'll be completely satisfied. Until then I'll always have a constant worry about something.  

Day 9: How do you hope your future will be like.  Doesn't this fall along the lines of where do you see yourself in ten years? Well, I hope in my future I am on my way to being debt free, more kids, married and own a house and a business.  That would be a nice future. 

Day 10: Describe your first love and your first kiss.  Well my first kiss was most definitely NOT my first love. Thank goodness for that.  The kiss was all teeth and he was drunk.  Just happy to get it over with.  Now my first love was my hubbie.  My one and only.  I'm okay with that.  I'm not his first love, but I am his last. 

That's all folks, feel free to comment and add your moments :) 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...