Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Some Lately's....

What has everyone been up to lately? Here's what I have been up to! 

Reading: I just read a book for book club by Mitch Albom.  First Phone Call from Heaven. Not one of my favorites, but I had to finish it. 

Laughing: Nothing yet, been a quiet morning. But I did watch a clip of Impractical Jokers last night and those guys crack me up! love them! 

Listening to: I am loving Adele's Hello, so is the rest of the world.  I really love Gwen Stefani's new song.  Reminds me of the old No Doubt songs, where she wrote her feelings.  Its like your experiencing the divorce with her lol 

Wearing: Jeans and sweaters! Not for long tho, its back to 80 degrees come Saturday!  

Watching: Scorpion.  Loved last nights episode.  So sad, but I think finally, FINALLY waige are going to become a thing!  

Eating:I had a delicious egg white scramble with zucchini, tomatoes, onions and feta cheese for breakfast, and it was only 5 points on weight watchers! 

Craving: A starbucks coffee 

Getting ready for: Thanksgiving! I cant wait to decorate for Christmas! 

Working on: cleaning and organizing my home.  Getting thank you notes out for the wedding.  I lost my notebook that had everyones address, so I'm hoping I can find that and send them out. 

What is everyone up to lately? 

~Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...