Is everyone enjoying their holiday break? I went back to work on Wednesday and I am already over the week! Too busy, I wish I were one of those people off and out to lunch with friends and family. Instead I serving them. Oh well, I'm not bitter......:)
So every year I skip the whole making New Year's resolutions, because well I never keep them. This new year tho, things they need to change! I am blogging them so that when I don't keep up with them I can be shamed! ha ha. Sounds bad, but its like paying for a gym membership, I am going to go because I am paying for it. Not because I want too, but because I am spending money on it. That sort of thing. I have a big list this year. I really hope I can get them all done! They aren't incredibly hard things, but things I can see myself giving up on.
1. Lose 50 lbs. I know that is a big number, but if I do it right and not just for a few months I think I can get it done.
2. Learn how to sew.
3. Save money (from tips) for our trip to New York/New Jersey this summer.
4. Keep my life and home organized.
5. Limit my computer time.
6. Be a vendor at, at least one craft show (be a vendor, see if my creations sell)
7. Go on more dates with my husband.
8. Cook more healthy.
9. Stop stressing so much, if I get a grade other then an A in school, I wont die.
10. Join the YMCA for my daughter and I.
I'll stop at ten. I think I could go on, and on....
What is everyone else's resolutions?
Happy New Year!