Friday, May 23, 2014

Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

It was the hubbies birthday last week and we had a feast at home, including a "homemade" cake.  His request for his birthday......strawberry cake with cream cheese icing.  Usually it is chocolate, (which I am NOT a fan of) so of course I jumped at the chance of making this cake for him.  It was super easy and oh, so yummy!

I found the recipe over here at southern plate.

I highly recommend this cake, if you are looking for something different, then this is the one you want to make! 


Don't mind my horrible hand writing on that cake! I bought the squeezable icing and it did not work well at all!


I hope you all enjoy the cake!!! 

~Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...