Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pumpkin Donuts

You will never guess how easy these donuts are just by looking at them!  All you need is a can of biscuits!


If you have biscuit cutters you could use that to cut the middle hole out.  If not use a knife or a small cookie cutter.  A star shape would be cute. haha. 


I used about 2 cups of oil.  Heated it up on medium. I did not test the temp tho.  Just threw a donut hole in and when it was bubbling I knew it was ready.  Just throw your donuts in and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes. 


After you take it out of the oil throw it in your pumpkin glaze mixture.  Flip it, coat it and stick it on a drying rack.


Once the glaze hardens a bit, ENJOY! 

Pumpkin Spice Donuts

1 can biscuits
2 cups vegetable oil 
4 cups powdered sugar
4 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice ( I used less)
1 T. pumpkin 
3-4 T. half and half (I used more to thin out the glaze)

Mix up powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin and half and half.  It was a thick glaze, so I did add more half and half to thin it out.  Just use your judgement.  I didnt use all the pumpkin pie spice, because well I didnt have enough! haha.  

After you are done frying up your biscuits throw it in this yummy glaze and let it sit for a few minutes.  

These donuts were so tasty!  Perfect on a nice cool morning.  

Dont forget your donut holes!  Fry those suckers up and throw in the glaze.

~Allie 

Original recipe can be found on pillsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...