Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quick and Easy Apple "cobbler"

When I say quick and easy, I mean quick and easy!  Only 3 ingredients, no stiring, just dumping.  I love me some dump cake.  I usually make it with a can of cherry pie filling, a can of pineapple chunks (drained), a box of yellow cake and a stick of butter.  This time I changed it up. 

Easy Apple "Cobbler"

1 or 2 cans of apple pie filling (I used one, but I should have used two!)
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter

Dump your apples in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13 baking pan.  Then sprinkle your cake mix on top.  Melt your stick of butter and then pour on top of cake mix.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Serve up warm with some yummy vanilla ice cream! 


You could go all fancy and add some chopped nuts on top before adding the butter.  I think that would make a nice addition. 

Anyone have their favorite dump cake recipe?  You can check out my yummy pumpkin one here.

~Allie 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...