Thursday, February 2, 2012

All moved in...almost

Hello All!  I have been M.I.A lately.  We have been concentrating on moving.  Just to a bigger apartment in the same complex, but for some reason it took forever!  I had hired movers, then I didn't have to do any heavy lifting. Great!  My mom came over and packed up my kitchen so I didn't have to.  Awesome!  I cleaned the big stuff in the apartment day before the move so I didn't have to do it the day after we moved.  Fantastic!  Bought a new sofa and bed, to be delivered on Wednesday.  What was I thinking?  So after about 4 trips and 8 hours of moving all our stuff was lumped in the living room.  Where my sofa was being delivered.  Genius, I tell you. 

    (photos are un edited)

So while I thought I did good this move I really didn't.  For some reason my phone decided to send my sister about 100 picture texts.  I deleted the text, the picture, everything and she just kept getting them.  So that started the stress.  Then Zoe was getting anxious and bugging us all, the movers just kept piling stuff in our living, there was no direction.  Just a horrible day. 

So I scarified my living room and dining room separated, so that Zoe could have a bigger room, then in turn no toys in my living room/dining room.  Its smaller, I can live with it.  As long as her toys stay in her ginormous room I am good!

So the first night, after we moved everything (note: we still had little stuff left at our old apartment) we had to eat dinner.  Its tradition for us to "picnic" on the floor, always in the hallway.  Don't ask me why.  Probably because its the only available space! ha ha.  So the first time we moved, we were eating taco bell (another tradition) and you know how the hot sauce packets have messages on them.  Well here we are eating, I was only up in WA for a few months with Richie, the relationship still in the beginning phases and he says..."will you marry me"  I was mid bite of taco and speechless, heart pounding.  Then he shows me the hot sauce packet, which has that question on it!  Scared the crap out of me!  Love that moving story, he he.  So anyways, we had a picnic

Then the next day it took us 5 hours to finish at the old apartment.  insert grumpy Allie.  Then from 2pm-10pm we had to unpack, as much as we could so we had room for our sofa.  I did get most of my books unpacked so that made me happy!
So stressing about the sofa.....but when it got here all was forgotten and my Wednesday was spent being lazy on the chaise...

Here is a peak at my tiny "dining room"

So that is what I have been up to lately.  What about you?

Next post:  Superbowl Sunday!  I have lots of goodies for that post!


*Allie 



1 comment:

  1. Awww. I'm glad it all worked out in the end :) Speaking of weird phone things/text messages, my phone deleted the message with your addy in it :( So I'm going to have to text you again this week for it :( SORRY!!!

    Love the taco bell moving story -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...