Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Projects for May

While I should be studying for my algebra final, or writing my last paper for humanities, I am on here thinking and documenting my projects for May!  School is done next week, and while I should be solving algebraic equations, I am dreaming of starting OPERATION ORGANIZATION!  Yeah, that's right.  I am super excited for it.  I don't see it as a chore, I see it as a light at the end of the tunnel!  So I wanted to come on here and make a list of the projects I have lined up.  First thing come May, you better believe I will be getting these things done! 


What I like about this, is you can change it up every week.  When you have completed a goal you take it off and feel accomplished.  If you haven't completed a goal then you feel like  slacker and get it done!
Why label it a task?  Label it a goal, it has a nicer ring to it, don't ya think?  


This I have been wanting to do for a long time, she has an awesome organized binder on her site.  I'm going to change mine up tho.  You know that junk drawer in your kitchen?  Manuals, to go menus, coupons.....you know what I'm sayin!  They get lost in that big mess.  So I want to organize mine.  So instead of taking everything out of that junk drawer, you have it all in one spot.  New bills that just come in the mail will also have a place in there.  Receipts that need to be shredded will find a home in this binder, as well as upcoming appointments!  I am super excited about this one!

Pinned Image
I believe this can be found at downtownn.tumbler.com

I want to get into shape, not only to lose weight, but to keep it off and really incorporate exercise into my life.  My daughter and I joined the YMCA and so far we love it! I set up 6 months of life coach sessions, so I will come up with a workout plan and get started!  Cant wait to shed some of this weight!

So far this is what I am really excited for!  Does anyone have anything planned this summer?


*Allie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...