Thursday, January 5, 2012

Books, books, BOOKS!!

Besides loving to cook, bake and craft, I also love, love to read!  I have always loved to read.  I remember when I got my first job as a PBX operator, all I did was read.  I think I read 100 books over that year I worked at that desk!


So for Christmas my husband got me a NOOK!  YAY!  I have been asking for one for awhile now.  So far I have read 3 books!  I also downloaded some cookbooks :)  Cant help it.  I have to get my cooking fix in somehow. 

I wanted to do a post to show all my favorite books at this time.  Some are adult, some are young adult.  Its nice to get an escape from everyday life now and then.


I'll start off with my favorite series.

Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
Don't hate on twilight, some things are cliche, but really come on you know you like it.  Favorites are Twilight and Eclipse.  Doesn't hurt that Robert Pattinson plays Edward.....

The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins 
This is a dark series, but very good!  Cant wait for the movie.  I will be sporting my team peeta shirt!

Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
I have read most of his books and he is a great story teller.  He is on my list of favorite authors and I recommend him to everyone that asks what they should read!

The Shining by Stephen King
My favorite King novel.  We own a lot of his books, if you have seen the movie and love it, you must read this book.  The best!

So what are you reading?


*Allie 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...