Thursday, January 5, 2012

Easy Tilapia

This is one of my favorite go to recipes.  Super simple, super delish!

Only 6 ingredients.


I don't measure, all  I do is throw a couple heaping teaspoons of mayo in a bowl.  Add some garlic powder, cracked pepper and lime juice (fresh or bottled).  Add more seasoning to taste.  Mix until spreadable.


Line your tilipia (or any white mild fish) in a casserole dish.  Spread over tilapia, a nice amount.  Not too much, but enough to cover the entire fillet.  Then sprinkle breadcrumbs over it.  All I had on hand was italian bread crumbs, you could use panko as well.  I then spray non stick spray over it, so it comes out on the golden side. 


Bake at 350 degrees with 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.

You can even throw it under the broiler when done to get a little more on the crispy side.


This is so quick and the lime with the fish tastes awesome!


*Allie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...