Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cherry Cake

I got this recipe from a weight watchers tracking journal back in 2010.  Back then a small piece was two points I'm not sure how many points it is today.  I am still counting two.  I don't know of any sites that you can put a recipe in and they will give you points values.  Maybe one day I will find one, but until then I am going to enjoy my cherry cake at two points. 

Its only two ingredients, its yummy (some parts sour, but I like sweet and sour) the crust gets nice and golden and sweet.  

One box of angel food cake and one can of cherry preserves.  I used lite comstock cherry preserves (pie filling).  Mix the two together, put in a sprayed 13x9 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.  Easy Peasy! 


Enjoy!


~Allie 

4 comments:

  1. Yum!It looks so good and i'm not the biggest fan of angel food cake either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you have access to the recipe builder on the WW site or if you only get it with online membership but I plugged this into it. I used 1 box of angel food cake mix and 1 20 oz can of the Comstock cherry filling you used. I said 12 servings on it and it came out to 3 points a piece.
    I did search the recipe database for the original recipe but I didn't find it. I'd go with 2 or 3 points:) Sounds YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa!!! I'll look on the website and see if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I'm gonna have to stop following you until I'm not pregnant anymore! Your post make me so hungry!! Your killing me! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...