Thursday, May 30, 2013

Books Galore!

I haven't really been cooking lately, or DIY'ing, but I have been immersed in some awesome books!  Not only reading, but I am trying to organize all the books in my house.  So I have literally been surrounded by books the past week or two.  

(Note to all of you, if you plan on moving a bookshelf, make sure you take all the books off.  I learned the hard way.  I thought because it was on tile it would just slide on over the half foot I wanted it to move.  Nope......)  All is good now, I did not get crushed by falling books, although it came close :) 

So here is what I have been reading lately.  I go through phases, I read everything from classic to autobiographies, to romance to paranormal.  I don't discriminate, I love all! 

I've mentioned her before but I'll do it again, hell I'll mention her ten million times thats how much I love her books.  Kristen Ashley, or KA.  She has a ton of romance books out filled with yummy alpha males, mystery, hilarious situations, soap opera like plot lines and then there are her fantasy land series which takes you into this awesome made up world of hers with so many details its like you are there yourself, then there's her paranormal series that have vamps, weres and ghosts.  

The latest I have read from Kristen Ashley would be Fire Inside.  Its due out June 4th, I know for sure in ebook format, not sure on the hard copy tho.  Rest assured that when it is in paperback I will be purchasing it.

  
Fire Inside is the second book in the Chaos series, first one was Own the wind with Shy and Tabby.  You could always start with this series, but I would recommend reading the Dream Man series, that features chaos in the books, just a little taste of Tack Allen and then the fourth book titled Motorcycle man you are really introduced to the world of bikers.  I was never into bikers until I read this book, I love me some Tack Allen, now I love me some Hopper Kincaid from Fire Inside!

Here is the synopsis from Goodreads:

"Lanie Heron isn’t looking for love—no surprise, considering her last serious relationship nearly got her killed. So when Lanie propositions Hop Kincaid, all she wants is one wild night with the hot-as-hell biker who patrols with the Chaos Motorcycle Club...

For Hop, Lanie has always been untouchable. She’s too polished and too classy for his tastes. But when she gives Hop the once-over with her bedroom eyes and offers him a night in paradise, he can’t say no. And he doesn’t regret it when he finds that Lanie is the best thing that’s ever happened to him—in or out of bed. Now the trick will be to convince her of that."

I know if I gave my own synopsis, I would def include spoilers and that is not nice.  I hate reading spoilers so I would do that to any one else.  If you have a chance check out KA on goodreads, she has a ton of books out and they are a fun, quick read.  Sometimes it's nice to take a break from our realities and enter someone else's for awhile ;)

~Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...