Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WITL day 3

Day 3:

I took no pictures!! WTH!?  I know!  Wednesday are horrible days, its the first day back to work.  My attitude is always blah...blah...blah....

6:30-starts our morning.  You would think since it was dark out, the kid would sleep, but she did not. 

9:30- work starts.  Short shift, but it wears me out lol. 

2pm- I'm done with work for the day so I head home.  I made periogies for lunch.  Zoe and I are going to turn into periogies, we eat them so much!

This is how the rest of my day and night have and will go.  Sitting around watching tv, doing dishes, cleaning up toys....doing artwork.  Making dinner.....watching one tree hill and pinning. 

Sorry for no pictures today, I promise to do better tomorrow!


*Allie 

1 comment:

  1. I understand the blah, blah , blah
    Perogies are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...