Saturday, March 24, 2012

WITL day 4

I'm late! 

Day 4:

10am- Poor Zoe has been stuck inside for weeks, since I wasnt feeling good, and then she wasnt feeling good.  She had been asking to go to the zoo forever.  So I figure ok, lets go to the zoo.  Cept I forgot it is spring break!  The place was packed!  I like going when noone is there.  I figured we could eat lunch there and relax.  Yeah, no.  The food area was packed, the line was out the door to even order food.  We stayed less then 2 hours.  I made Zoe walk the entire time, so she was kinda pooped.

This is when you first walk in, we made a wax mold of a "tiger" really its a cougar, but not according to zoe, lol.
They have a little petting zoo, zoe loves roosters and cock-a-doodle-doos all the time.  So as we were walking inside to buy feed the rooster cock-a-doodled-dooed at us.
Zoe and I in the honeycomb at the butterfly garden.

So since we couldnt eat lunch at the zoo, I figured lets go to Sanford.  You all have heard of Sanford right?  Its national news, the 17 year old boy who was killed for no reason....yep, that was in my favorite town.  I love sanford, I love the people, I love the area, so pretty there. 
This is the drive to downtown Sanford, its the St. Johns River.  A lot of people park out there and go fishin.
We had lunch at this little corner cafe.  Cafe Rouge.  I have been wanting to try it forever. Zoe had mcdonalds because she doesnt eat anything else!
I got the croque monsuir (I dont think thats how you spell it.)  It was ok, not a true croque.  Its supposed to have mustard on it.  but the bread was yummy!

We decided to walk up and hit some shops and get ice cream, make some wishes and peruse books!

This was birthday cake, vanilla ice cream with chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and sprinkles mixed in.  Yum!
Making wishes for everyone in our family.
I love bookstores like this!

After we came home, I headed off to the work then came home and watched my shows!

I'll do day five when I get home from work, I'm running late!


*Allie 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day!! Lots to do in your area, we have nothing to do around here this time of year :( The ice cream looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...