Well, I guess I wont be doing this daily, but I'm sticking with it! So that is good!
Day 5: Have I ever thought of ending my life. NO. That's all I need to write on that subject.
Day 6: 30 interesting facts about me. Oh man, that's gonna be hard. I'm boring.
1. I have three tattoos
2. Never smoked pot
3. went to culinary school at age 17
4. didn't get my drivers license till age 17
5. I moved across country for a boy
6. I collect cookbooks
7. I also collect milk glass
8. I can only eat jam at a restaurant if I cut it up in squares
9. I am more organized at work then I am in my personal life
10. I wish I could be more boho like some of these people you see
11. I'm mean in the kitchen
12. I only work well with my mom in the kitchen (she even thinks I'm a bitch)
13. I'm my worst critique
14. this is getting harder
15. I shouldnt have done this before I had any coffee
16. Right now my brain is telling me nothing
17. I was a stay at home mom for 1 and half years
18. I long to go back to being a SAHM
19. I want my own bakery/cafe/bookstore one day
20. I buy all these items for craft projects and then never do them
21. Are these really facts or just wishes??
22. I give up. I'm pretty boring.
Day 7: My zodiac sign. I am a virgo and boy do I share a lot of traits with the virgo! I am actually August 24th which is somewhat depending on what zodiac you go by, I am on the cusp. So I share some traits with Leo as well.
Lets see what are some of the traits I share........
Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good. yep, thats me very critical!
Virgos tend to take on some of the qualities of a Virgin, things like modesty and humanity. Thats me!
Virgos are also neat and clean save for the occasional sloppy Virgin (they do exist). Virgins are also reliable and practical and oh-so-useful to have around. Yeah that clean trait must have skipped me, unless I am at work.
The great strength of the Virgo-born is in their practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. When merged with their willingness to serve, Virgos become essential helpmates. They can be picky -- so what? I agree!
Now traits with Leo:
The great strengths of the Leo-born are their creativity, idealism and leadership. I like to think I am more creative then others in my fam, and I def like to be the leader!
All my facts I got from astrology.com
Until next time!