Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge: COMPLETED!

I actually stuck with something!  Go me!  I never do well on these sort of things, I guess I'm turning over a new leaf in 2014.  Hopefully this little challenge is a foreshadowing of things to come this year.  Like bigger and better things getting accomplished.   Lets finish this challenge shall we?!

Day 28: Something that I miss.  I miss the days where I had no bills, no worries, could come and go as I please.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and would die if I didn't have them anymore, but its nice to think back to those days when I didn't have to think of anyone but myself.  You know back when I wasn't exhausted all the time and would go out to eat at like 10 pm at night! Now, I'm in bed by 8, reading a book and zoning out for the night! hahaha

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days.  Lets see, it would be February.  So, going to the gym at least three times a week would be good.  Drop at least ten pounds would be even better!  Do yoga 3 days a week. Clean out my guest bedroom so its presentable.  Make some new healthy recipes to share on here!  Oh, and get some crafting in!  I have 4 letters for kids I HAVE, HAVE to get done. Like they had to be done last week and I haven't started.......

Day 30: My highs and lows of the month.  Lows: Hours being cut at work. It was going good for a bit, was too good to be true, but at least I have a job and my bills are getting paid.  Starting speech class, I have dreaded that damn class since I started back in school!  Medical bills piling up and no way to pay them.....
Highs: Started back at the gym.  Got my reading mojo back. Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley came out in print, yet the stores around me don't have it yet! Having weekends off.  We have had so many nice family days this month.  I cant contain how happy that makes me! 

Share some of your highs and lows with me!

~Allie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...