1. Remix- New Kids on the Block. I saw them in concert and while I was not a fan of theirs when I was younger, believe it or not they were kinda before my time, I really enjoyed their concert!
2. Whatta Man- Salt-n-Pepa. This song brings me back to the old days!
3. London Bridge- Fergie. I love this album.
4. A Thousand Years, pt. 2.- Christina Perry. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song! Thought it was perfect for Twilight!
5. Pardon Me- Incubus. Make yourself album. Best one ever! I remember going to another high schools talent show because my friends were into this band and they sang this song for their talent. Love it.
6. The Forgotten- Green day. This is from the twilight sage breaking dawn soundtrack. Eh, not one of my faves from them.
7. Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch. I'm not big into techno. But I love two Calvin Harris songs! Sweet nothing because it has my girl Florence in it!
8. From Finner- Of Monsters and Men. I love this group.
9. Blown Away- Carrie Underwood. I love the lyrics in this song. Very poignant.
10. Boyfriend- Justin Bieber. Yes I have Bieber on my ipod. I will now hide in shame.....
Day 12: Bullet your entire day. This is gonna be boring.
- 7:46 am-wake up and let hubbie in the house.
- 8:30 am- finally get out of bed. Coffee STAT
- 9:00 am- sit and go on pinterest and blog
- 9:30 am- make breakfast
- 10 am- give kid a bath
- 11:50 am- leave to bring kid to school
- noon- start cleaning house
- 1pm- the chew starts
- 2pm- the talk on CBS
- 3pm- ellen is on!
- 3:10- pick up kid
- 4pm- wake up hubbie
- 4:30pm- start dinner
- 5pm- leave for class
- 6-9pm- business law class
- 10pm- go to bed
Now all through out my day I will be cleaning my house (because it is a disaster) taking down xmas decorations (dont judge) and doing laundry, sorting, folding and putting away. Today I plan on staying home in my pjs and doing all this. Hopefully it pans out.
Day 13: Somewhere you would like to move or visit.
Well we would love to move back to Washington sate. I dont see that happening. Its too expensive there. Maybe another state tho.
There are a ton of places I want to visit tho, like Sun Valley, Idaho (hubbie grew up there), Oregon Coast, Colorado, Cali, too many places across the ocean I want to visit. I want to go all through Europe one day!
What about you all? Where do you wan to visit??
Until next time!