Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lists

So I start back at school in less then a month.  Insert sad face.  That means I won't have time to do anything, and because I can't afford day care (like a lot of other people in this country).  I had to set up my school nights on my only two days off during the week.  Talk about bummer.  My nights will be spent in english and algebra.  Then whatever spare time I have I will be doing computer class stuff online.  Not fun, I am super bummed that I don't think I will have a lot of time for crafts and organizing my life.  So after this week, which was my lazy week.  I am making a list of things that need to be accomplished before school starts back up.

1. Organize my pantry.  Its crazy in there, boxes are half empty and haphazardly thrown in there, candy and cookies are all over instead of being put into its designated place!  Oh!  And my Tupperware!  Don't get me started on that! 
2.  Make at least 1-2 new recipes a week.  Either a meal or a dessert.  I am finding so many new things I want to try.
3.  Make more wall hangings for family and myself from the the ten million tp and paper towel rolls I have in my "craft box".
4.  Make a bunch of tiered trays or single trays to sell at flea market.
5. Finally get around to making my thumbprint necklaces and or key chains for family.
(I have the actual thumbprint done, I just cant find silver spray paint and cant afford to go out and buy supplies!)
6. Knit a few baby blankets.  It's baby galore around here, everyone is preggo and having babies left and right, I want to make something from the heart.  I took a knitting class while I was preggo a few years ago, just cant remember the basics.  So I want to re-teach myself and get at least two completed before school starts.
7. Unpack the rest of these boxes in this house!
8. Organize my outside storage and patio, so we can enjoy it when it becomes cooler out.
9. Stop being lazy and get it all done!

So far that is all I can think of.  I'm sure I will add one or two more a week!

So on to number one on the list......

This is my pantry at its current state!  Horrible I know, I like everything categorized and lined up nicely.  This is embarrassing, so embarrassing I wont flip the picture so you can't tell just how awful it is!  So as I shame myself into organizing it, I will post pics once its all done and pretty!  I'm excited...that's kinda pathetic haha.


*Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...