Friday, September 23, 2011

Fun for kids

The other day I was perusing the dollar bins at Target and came across these Disney FamilyFun magazine/book for kids.  There was everyday fun foods and then a Halloween one as well.  Of course I bought both and came across this fun pizza dippers recipes I thought I would share with you all.  It also has fun little pizza ideas, using pita pockets, french bread and tortillas.  It would be a fun dinner activities for the kids and the dip they put on there looks delish!

Another fun thing they had, which would not scan for some reason was a sandwich on a stick.  I don't know about you, but I am always buying skewers when I see them.  Not like I use them, but I love food on a stick.  This sandwich idea is cute, you can use cubed cheese, cubed bread, when you get your deli meat, have them cut it a 1/2'' thick and then cube it.  Add some lettuce, cherry tomatoes, maybe some chunk onion if your kid likes that and then have your condiments on the side to dip it in!  And viola, sandwich on a stick!  Add some fun to your kids meals :)
Enjoy!
*Allie  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...