Wednesday, August 17, 2011

something fun!

One of my favorite blogs posted today and she had this awesome questionnaire on there.  I used to love doing these when I was younger.  The kiddo is taking a "nap" so why not do one of my own.  The idea came from adelynSTONE .

1. What time did you get up this morning? if we are being exact here it was 6:57am
2. How do you like your steak? medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: friends with benefits and we thought it was hilarious.  Also seeing Justin Timberlakes butt a lot was a bonus as well :)
4. What is your favorite TV show? right now?? during the summer would have to be Pretty Little Liars (my guilty pleasure )
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? that's easy, Fremont, Washington.  I will live there one day and own my own coffee shop/cafe there.
6. What did you have for breakfast? sunny side up eggs, sausage and toast with cream cheese and jam. yum!
7. What is your favorite food? I love all food!  Anything with pasta and cheese and I am good to go
8. Foods you dislike? really there isn't anything I will turn my nose up to
9. Favorite place to eat? we are on a chipolte kick. love their burritos
10. Favorite dressing? ranch, ranch with everything is the way to live
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? boring Toyota corralla.
12. What are your favorite clothes? leggings and a dress
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy, France, Greece, Ireland, japan
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? some days its 1/2 full, others its 1/2 empty. I wont sugar coat it haha
15. Where would you want to retire? somewhere in Washington state, maybe on the beach
16. Favorite time of day? mornings
17. Where were you born? Florida, boo!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? if I had to pick one I guess it would be basketball. I would rather be playing then watching
19. What is your favorite fragrance? anything vanilla :)
20. What is your favorite face cream? right now I use this lavender and chamille and it smells so good. so bummed this morning when I realized it was almost empty!
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I really liked Gerber snacks when Zoe was younger
22. People watcher? yes, I love it.  I get a lot of people watching in at my job when its slow 
23. Are you a morning or night person? morning all the way.  Now once ten pm hits I am ready to hit the hay
24. Do you have any pets? nope
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I wish
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a chef...and I went to school for that, and now I don't use that degree, so I am back in school..  Really I just want to own my own cafe.
27. What is your favorite memory? Anything that involves my baby Zoe
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog, even tho I love cats they do not like me
29. Are you married? practically
30. Always wear your seat belt? sure do
31. Been in a car accident? yes. a few. and I was not driving.
32. Any pet peeves? hmmm.....where do I start?  Rudeness is probably my number one right now.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? pineapple, mushrooms, cheese, pepperoni
34. Favorite flower? tulips. 
35. Favorite ice cream? I'm boring. Strawberry
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? if I had to go to one, I would probably go to burger king to get a whopper. yum!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? written once, driven once.
38. From whom did you get your last email? my friend magie .
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? craft store or book store
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope
41. Like your job? my paying job? that would be a big fat NO, my life job, HELL YES
42. Broccoli? love it
43. What was your favorite vacation? probably Vegas even tho we had one day to do Vegas stuff (we went for a nascar race)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Richard (my hubS)
45. What are you listening to right now? the news

46. What is your favorite color? I love anything red, dark red mostly and dark purples, silver, turquoise.  All colors really.
47. How many tattoos do you have? 3, but the way I have it looks like 1
48. coffee drinker? um yes, you have to read my coffee post haha.

Fremont, Wa
I love that face!


2 comments:

I would love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...